- Explore one of the prettiest historical towns of Andalusia with a local guide – the best way to dive in deep
- Get amazing photo opportunities, from the city's 15th-century new town to its old town, dating from Moorish rule
- See Puente Nuevo, a huge stone bridge that spans the gorge, and Plaza de Toros, a famous 18th-century bullring
One of Andalusia's most exciting, emblematic cities comes to life on this eye-opening tour with a local! Learn the history of this magical mountaintop city, including its bullfighting roots, and dive into Ronda's Celtic origins.
Picture year-round sunshine, ancient architecture, and dramatic mountain scenery all around you! A great way to understand the culture, history, and customs of a city dating all the way back to Moorish rule.
Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point, the Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles both spent time living in Ronda, with the former taking a lot of writing inspiration from the city. Look for traces of them near Plaza de Toros!