- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Visit the house where Pablo Picasso was born and see a collection of his works, plus art by the likes of Miró, Christo, Bacon, Bross, and more
- Browse family memories and artifacts, and enter the library to see the 19th-century books - this is also a research center
- Witness Picasso's graphic artwork from 1931 - 1971 and see a recreation of a 19th-century study
Fascinated by art? Revisit the life and works of Pablo Picasso at the Casa Natal - the birthplace of the world-famous artist, sculptor, playwright... (is there anything he couldn't do?) See his works, family memories, a library, even a recreation of a 19th-century study!
The birthplace of Picasso has been an official heritage site since 1983. It was built in 1861 and Picasso himself lived here until 1884.
Witness his graphic artwork from 1931 - 1971, see a collection of illustrated books and 19th-century works in the library, and a reconstruction of his study, which might have been where some of his grand ideas were born! But it's not just about him.
The Picasso Birthplace Museum has more than 3,500 examples of contemporary art by over 200 artists, including works by Miró, Christo, Bacon, Bross, and Ernst to name a few.
As well as containing family memories and artifacts, this space is also a research center, so if you're an art fan looking for some interesting new facts, here's the place to study up!
Bus: 1, 36 or 37 to Plaza de la Merced.