Tickets for Collection of the Russian Museum in Málaga
Russian art spanning five centuries
- See works by Ilya Repin, Wassily Kandinsky, and Vladimir Tatlin at the first overseas branch of Saint Petersburg's State Russian Museum
- Be inspired by Byzantine-inspired work and pieces from the Soviet era
- Visit it all in an old tobacco factory that also hosts an auditorium, screening halls, and a reading room
Believe it or not, the Collection of the Russian Museum in Málaga fills up an entire old tobacco factory! See works from the likes of Ilya Repin, Wassily Kandinsky, and Vladimir Tatlin at the first overseas branch of Saint Petersburg's State Russian Museum.
Any art fan will be impressed not only by the works on display here, but the venue as well. The 2,300-m2 tobacco factory, built in a regionalist style in the 1920s, is now home to centuries' worth of Russian art - and so much more. The Tabacalera has a small auditorium, three different screening halls, a space for digital resources, and a reading room packed with reference books!
Come here to soak up a broad range of art, from beautiful Byzantine-inspired works to thought-provoking social realism that will whisk you back to the Soviet era.
Hanging on the walls you'll see Kazimir Malevich, Vladimir Tatlin, Wassily Kandinsky, and Marc Chagall. And when you leave, why not talk about what you've learned over a White Russian somewhere nice? You're on a city break, after all.
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: 16 to Avenida Sor Teresa Prats (Tabacalera); 40 to Avenida Pacifico (Princesa).