- Discover one of the best views of Costa del Sol with a return cable car ride from Benalmádena
- Go hiking on the pretty mountain paths and take some great photos of the panoramas
- Watch a free falconry show in summer by trained handlers
Struggling to get the best views of Costa del Sol? Ride the return cable car from Benalmádena and witness the sights from great heights. In summer, see a falconry show or take a hike - literally - on the mountain paths.
There's only so much of the Costa Del Sol you can see from street level. To really appreciate the stunning beauty of the region, take this return cable car ride from Benalmádena and get one of the best views ever. But before you go, make sure to hike these mountaintops and soak up the panoramas.
In the summer, watch the giant birds of prey take flight against an amazing backdrop as you enjoy a free falconry show by trained handlers.
- Use of the cable car (roundtrip)
- Falconry demonstrations in July & August (Bald Eagle, Eurasian Eagle-owl, Caracara, Griffon Vulture, Ferruginous Hawk, Harris’s Hawk)
- Pictures with the falcons
- Food and drinks (2 cafeterias and 1 kiosk available at the peak)
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to get it scanned.
- Ticket price includes the compulsory traveler insurance
- For the operating rules of the Cable car of Benalmádena, please check the website of Cable Car Benalmádena or ask at the box office site
- The cable car reserves the right to close, with no prior warning, in the case of bad conditions weather, lack of capacity, security and public health, or safety issues
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Suburban train (Cercanías): Line C1 to Arroyo de la Miel
- Bus: Lines 121 (Torremolinos-Mijas), 126 (Torremolinos-Benalmádena Pueblo), L1 or L2 to Tívoli
- Parking areas are available close to the Cable Cars
Go early in the morning, or late in the afternoon for the most dramatic lighting. Your Instagram will love you for it.