- Save up to 20% on entrance fees and see the permanent exhibitions at three of the best museums in Madrid with one card
- Walk between the Thyssen, Prado and Reina Sofia. This is the Golden Triangle of Art, considered one of the most important concentrations of paintings in Europe
- See works from greats like Monet, Dali, and Van Gogh, as well as medieval and 17th century art by Flemish and Dutch masters
Heighten your appreciation of Madrid with this skip the line ticket and get speedy access to three of Madrid's best art museums. They're all in close proximity and form what's known as the Golden Triangle of Art. If you think that sounds good, wait till you see the museums! Get access to the permanent collection of the Thyssen, and the permanent collection plus some of the temporal exhibitions at both the Prado and Reina Sofia. Enter the Golden Triangle.
The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum or, for simplicity's sake, the Thyssen, houses an extraordinary private collection of predominantly European art that started in the 1920s. Big names and major movements are represented here, from Renaissance, Mannerism, Baroque and Rococo works, to Romanticism and Pop Art. There's also a fascinating collection of medieval art from the 13th and 14th centuries. It's a guaranteed cultural journey. (Note: Temporal exhibitions of the Thyssen aren't included).
Head to the popular street El Paseo del Prado for one of the world's greatest art galleries. The size and scale of Prado can be daunting and all the masters are here too (Raphael, Rubens, Bosch, etc) but maybe start at the most famous painting - Velazquez's Las Meninas, which shows princess Margarita and her two ladies-in-waiting, plus the artist himself, complete with his palette and brush. Don't miss the work by Goya, whose The Naked Maja was so controversial in its time, he was brought up on obscenity charges.
Named for Queen Sofia and dedicated to late 19th and 20th century art, this stunning building was enhanced by a modern extension in 2005 by French architect Jean Nouvel, to the tune of €92 million. Roughly 20,000 works of art have their home here, with masterpieces by both Spanish and international artists. Don't miss Picasso’s Guernica and works by Braque, Miro and 20 or so pieces by Salvador Dali.
P. del Prado, 8
- Entrance to permanent collection Thyssen Museum
- Entrance to permanent collection and some of the temporal exhibitions at Prado Museum
- Entrance to permanent collection and some of the temporal exhibitions at Reina Sofia Center
- Temporary exhibition of Thyssen museum
How to use your tickets
Exchange your tickets in the Thyssen Museum. (Note: It can't be redeemed in Prado or Reina Sofia)