- Board a yacht and sail around the bay of Marina Del Rey by starlight
- A glass of champagne will be handed to you as you step aboard, while a DJ plays the perfect mix of evening tunes to set the mood
- Tuck into a 4-course dinner and a drink in the spellbinding views of the Milky Way
Dinner and a movie is so passé. Ratchet up the romance with a dinner cruise by starlight, and see those sparks fly. Board a yacht and sail around the calm evening waters of Marina Del Rey, Sip champagne, tuck into four delicious courses, and savor the ambient starlight with music and a cooling sea breeze - magic!
You'll be handed a glass of chilled champagne as you board the yacht, with a DJ spinning a set of smooth mellow tunes, the scene will be set for an evening of atmospheric dining and relaxation.
You'll be shown to your private table where four courses of delicious Californian cuisine will arrive one after the other. Think panko-crusted salmon with a miso honey glaze, and tender beef short ribs with Chipotle Port wine sauce.
The main event is, of course, the dramatic night-sky.
The low ambient light pollution makes for mesmerizing views of the Milky Way and its most famous constellations. It doesn't get much more romantic than this.
- 2.5-hour yacht cruise
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Private table
- 4-course dinner
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea and water
- DJ entertainment
- Wine and cocktails (available for purchase on board)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Hornblower Cruises & Events landing in Marina del Rey
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure, please check in at least 15 minutes before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Menu (subject to change):
- Variety of Artisan Flat Breads and Baguettes served with Garlic Herb Cheese Spread and a Cilantro Pesto
- House Caesar Salad: Crisp Romaine Hearts, Grilled Ciabatta Crostini, Cherry Tomatoes, Imported Parmesan Cheese and Radicchio with a Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Panko-Crusted Salmon finished with a Miso Honey Glaze served With Fresh Seasonal Vegetable followed By Captain's Beef Short Ribs Finished with a Chipotle Port Wine Sauce served With House Special Potatoes
- Chef’s Selected Dessert
- Vegetarian options available, advance notice is not required
Children's Menu (subject to change):
- Crispy Chicken Tenders served with roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a barbecue dipping sauce
Marina Del Rey is located around 19 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, which can mean anything from a 30-minute drive to an hour, depending on L.A.'s infamous traffic. So plan ahead and leave yourself plenty of time to get there. The drive is nice and scenic anyway!