- Board the Bustronome restaurant and take an atmospheric sightseeing tour around London
- Eat from a four-course menu, combining the best of English cuisine with a French twist
- Learn about famous London landmarks using the nifty, multi-language Audiopen guides
You've never taken a bus journey like this before. A double-decker Bustronome experience sees you pass some of London's iconic landmarks and savour an Anglo-French lunch in its panoramic dining room.
Take your pick from a seasonal four-course menu packed with local flavours, as you dine in a moving restaurant. There's an innovative audio guide on board which allows you to delve into the history of the Big Smoke as you pass its notable locations: Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral and more!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to check in at least 15 minutes prior to departure!
- The bus will return to the departure point at approximately 14:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Menu (subject to change):
- Duo of smoked fish with beetroot, cucumber pickled, lemon cream
- Cheesecake of goat cheese with garlic rosemary, sun blushed tomato, onion compote, yellow pepper dressing
- Ballotine of chicken stuffed with fine lamb mousse and tarragon, fondant potatoes, carrots, crushed peas, rich red wine sauce
- Blackberry and strawberry compote, vanilla ice cream, strawberries and cassis mousse
Menu - vegan (subject to change):
- Grilled courgette stuffed with roast peppers, beetroot, cucumber pickled, sweet pepper chutney, yellow pepper dressing
- Timbale of roasted pumpkin and quinoa, with sun-dried tomato, onion compote, yellow pepper dressing
- Roast aubergine with spicy lentils, potatoes, carrots fondant, crushed peas, spicy lentil sauce
- Selection of sliced fresh fruits
NOTE: Dietary requirements can be accommodated if notified in advance.