Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Liverpool 24H
See the sights of Liverpool across multiple stops for 24 hours
- Hop on and off at 13 different stops across Liverpool, as and when you please, for 24 hours
- See Albert Dock, Pier Head, The Cavern Quarter, St Luke's 'Bombed Out' Church, Liverpool One, The Chinese Arch and more
- A roundtrip circuit lasts 50 minutes end to end and comes with an informative live guide
Does Liverpool seem too large? This 50-minute roundtrip circuit will make The 'Pool more manageable. The City Sightseeing bus takes you to all the major sights and attractions, saving you time and money. For 24 hours, you can hop on and off at your choice of 13 stops, and learn about the city's culture and history with a live guide.
You knew the Beatles came from Liverpool, but did you know that The Capital of Pop’s waterfront is a designated World Heritage site? Or that the city has more museums and galleries than anywhere else in the UK outside London?
From Albert Dock to Pier Head (Liverpool's iconic waterfront), The Cavern Quarter, St Luke's 'Bombed Out' Church, Liverpool One, The Chinese Arch and more, this pass gets you close to everything. Hop on and off at 13 different stops, as and when you please, for 24 hours.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a printed ticket at the City Sightseeing Liverpool office on Canada Boulevard.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Albert Dock, Gower Street, at 30 min past the hour
- Pier Head, Canada Blvd (ferries), at 5 + 35 min past the hour
- Liverpool One, Lord Street, at 10 + 40 min past the hour
- The Cavern Quarter, Victoria Street (Mathew St), at 15 + 45 min past the hour
- Museums, Gallery & Library, William Brown Street, at 20 + 50 min past the hour
- Queen Square Bus Station, stand 2, at 25 + 55 min past the hour
- Adelphi Hotel, Brownlow Hill, at 30 min past the hour
- Metropolitan Cathedral, Mount Pleasant (Catholic Cathedral), at 5 + 35 min past the hour
- Philharmonic Pub, Hope Street, at 8 + 38 min past the hour
- Liverpool Cathedral, Upper Duke Street, at 13 + 43 min past the hour
- St Luke's - Bombed Out Church, Berry Street, at 18 + 48 min past the hour
- Chinese Arch, Great George Street, at 20 + 50 min past the hour
- Echo Arena & ACZ, Kings Parade, at 23 + 53 min past the hour