- See costumes, instruments, performances, and memorabilia from the likes of The Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis, and X Factor
- Follow the history of British music, from post-war jazz to the Summer of Love, right through to today via the 8 'edge zones'
- Learn to play some instruments and hit those high notes in the Gibson Interactive Studio. Don't forget those scissor kicks!
Where better to get involved in the history of British music than in the former home of The Beatles? While in Liverpool see costumes and memorabilia from pop stars like Adele and Oasis. And while you're inspired visit the Gibson Interactive Studio, grab a guitar (or keyboards, or drums), and set your inner rock star free! Only at the British Music Experience.
See costumes, prized instruments, and memorabilia from world-famous artists, from The Beatles to David Bowie, Adele and Oasis as you walk through 8 'edge zones' jam-packed with musical greatness.
Modern technology meets historical memorabilia to transport you back to 1945, and then return to today. Eavesdrop on interviews, watch historical artifacts come to life, and get the chance to throw shapes to some 'massive choons'.
The big highlight is the Gibson Interactive Studio, where you'll get to indulge your musical dreams by playing iconic instruments like Les Paul guitars and Roland synthesizers. You can even hit the vocal booth to sing your heart out. And if you have no musical talent? Just play the drums!
In-depth musical history plus the chance to rock out? This is the perfect Liverpool experience!
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance. Please note last admission is 90 minutes before closing.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro to James Street Station or the ferry to Mersey Ferry Terminal.