- Get into some of the 26 museums and monuments in Lisbon including Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the Santa Justa Elevator and more!
- Get free public transport including the famous wooden Tram 28
- Enjoy discounts for restaurants, the aerobus, and at shopping centers
Travel for free in Lisbon and get access to up to 26 museums and monuments with the Lisboa Card! Includes free admission to the Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the Santa Justa Elevator and more, plus loads of discounts. Make the most of the Portuguese capital!
Lovely Lisbon has lots to offer so don't waste a second booking different museum tickets. This single pass gets you in everywhere you want to go.
See highlights like Torre de Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, and more. Get free access to the elevator of Santa Justa, which first opened in 1902 and takes you to the best panoramic view of the city.
Worried about getting around? No need. The Lisboa Card also offers free transport, including the world-famous 28 Tram.
- Redeem your smartphone ticket for a Lisboa Card at the Ask Me Lisboa Airport office in Terminal 1 Plaza (next to Aerobus), at Ask Me Lisboa Palácio Foz (on Restauradores Square) or at the Ask Me Lisboa Office Terreiro Do Paço office. For the Terreiro Do Paço office, simply look out for the large pink Ask Me Lisboa sign on Terreiro Do Paço (on your left when looking at the Rua Augusta Arch)
- Please note that the office is closed on 25 December and 1 January
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket