Tickets for Lisbon Card
Access to up to 26 museums or monuments, free transport and more!
- Skip the line to some of the 26 museums and monuments in Lisbon including Torre de Belem, Jeronimos Monastery, the Santa Justa Elevator and more!
- Get free public transport including the famous wooden Tram 28
- Enjoy discounts for restaurants, the aerobus, and at shopping centers
Travel for free in Lisbon and get access to up to 26 museums and monuments with the Lisboa Card! Includes free admission to the Torre de Belem, Jeronimos Monastery, the Santa Justa Elevator and more, plus loads of discounts. Make the most of the Portuguese capital!
Lovely Lisbon has lots to offer so don't waste a second booking different museum tickets. This single pass gets you in everywhere you want to go.
See highlights like Torre de Belem, Jeronimos Monastery, and more. Get free access to the elevator of Santa Justa, which first opened in 1902 and takes you to the best panoramic view of the city.
Worried about getting around? No need. The Lisboa Card also offers free transport, including the world-famous 28 Tram.
- Lisbon Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on selection)
- Access to up to 26 museums or monuments in the city
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevadores
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Discount over many venues, restaurants, Aerobus, and shopping centers
- Skip the line to most (not all) museums and monuments
- Free train travel to Sintra and Cascais
- Redeem your smartphone ticket for a Lisboa Card at the Ask Me Lisboa Terreiro Do Paço office (Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisbon)
- Please note that the office is closed on 25 December and 1 January
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Blue Line (Linha Azul) to the Terreiro Do Paço stop.
Ask me Lisboa Terreiro Do Paço office: 09:00 - 20:00.
Le mode de retrait l'est beaucoup moins : une fois au guichet, il faut envoyer le pdf a une adresse mail griffonnée sur un bout de papier!