- Discover Lisbon's colorful history with an audioguide and immersive exhibitions
- Learn about the Great Lisbon earthquake of 1755 and how it changed the country
- Visit a 16th-century warehouse and see the Caravela ships used for transporting goods from the new world
Loving Lisbon? Learn about its colorful past at the Lisboa Story Centre. Take an amazing journey through time via multimedia and sensory experiences, and watch recreations of historical events, including the 18th-century earthquake that changed the city forever.
The Lisboa Story Centre is an innovative space dedicated to the Portuguese capital and its fascinating history. Let your audioguide explain each highlight across six different areas, all featuring state-of-the-art technology.
Computers and simulators will bring each historical chapter to life as you travel to a 16th-century warehouse. Find out which products were imported from the New World, transported in Caravela ships, and see the ships themselves on display.
Take an immersive leap into the earth-moving tragedy of All Saints' Day in 1755 and then join the Marquis of Pombal as he shares his vision for Lisbon's reconstruction.
This is a great way to get to grips with Lisbon's history and the interactive elements make it even more fun!
Show your smartphone ticket at the front desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Daily 10:00 - 20:00, last admission at 19:00.
- Metro: Blue Line to Terreiro Do Paço
- Bus: Lines 728, 732, 735, 736, 759, 760, 781, or 782
- Tram: Lines E15 or E25
Es ist sehr informativ und am eindrucksvollsten ist der Film über das Erdbeben von 1755.