- Kick in the footy-mad footsteps of S.L. Benfica's legendary players and see where the 2014 Champions League final took place
- See off-limits places like the changing rooms and the player's tunnel
- Get the full lowdown on Estádio da Luz from your local Lisbon guide and learn even more about the team at the S.L. Benfica Cosme Damião Museum
Kick it off in the footy-mad footsteps of S.L. Benfica's legendary players and learn about their victories (and defeats) on a fact-filled tour of the Estádio da Luz! See the VIP areas, walk the player's tunnel, peek into the dressing rooms and get the lowdown on the team at the S.L. Benfica Cosme Damião Museum.
This guided tour takes you to the scene of the 2014 Champions League final! Get inside the Estádio da Luz for a tour of all the bits you'd never normally see.
Let your Lisbon-based local guide turn the key to locked-up areas like the changing rooms, the away-team dressing rooms and more.
Feel what it's like to walk through the player's tunnel and the dugouts, then get the full lowdown on the team at the S.L. Benfica Cosme Damião Museum!
- Enter the main entrance at Avenida Machado Santos and go to the Official store (the building on the left)
- Take "Fast Track" line 1 or 2 and show your smartphone ticket to get it scanned. The staff will then give you instructions for the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket