- Lima's landmarks, history, and markets will all enchant you on this fun tour with a guide!
- Try the national drink, pisco sour, and taste more local delicacies at a bustling market
- Enter the UNESCO World Heritage site, Monasterio San Francisco, and visit the catacombs
Ignite your senses on this no-holds-barred tour of Lima, Peru's magical capital! Join an expert guide and feast your eyes on the city's hidden gems. Taste local delicacies at the markets, get some fun city history, and step into the ancient catacombs of a monastery if you dare!
Lima is a metropolitan hive of activity - and you're about to touch, taste, and feel its history!
Take a leisurely walk and learn some little-known facts about the City of the Kings as you absorb the sights. Lima's history dates back thousands of years before the Spanish conquest, and you'll see traces of the city's rich history everywhere.
Smell and taste your way through inviting local market stalls and greet the local vendors with a smile. Check out the Bolivar Hotel, Plaza Bolivar and the catacombs of the UNESCO World Heritage site Monasterio San Francisco. The church and monastery were blessed in 1673 and completed in 1674 (now that's an ancient wonder!).
No trip to Lima would be complete without tasting the national drink. Get your lips around a pisco sour at the place where it was invented!
- 4-hour walking tour through Lima with an English-speaking local guide in a small group (max. 12 people)
- Visit of San Francisco Monastery (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and many other historical landmarks
- Admission to the San Francisco Monastery
- Visit of a local market
- Tasting of pisco sour, Peru's national drink, at the place where it was supposedly invented
- Meals & additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point
- Meeting point is at the main entrance of the Virgen Milagrosa Church, next to Kennedy Park
- Make sure to be on time, the group leaves no later than 13:15
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.