- Experience a ride fit for every adrenaline junkie who loves to get wet and wild!
- Ride the bumps of the Devil's Hole Rapids, north of Niagara Falls on the Niagara River
- Get a poncho, water shoes and a life jacket all included, but don't forget a set of dry clothes
Pack a spare set of dry clothes and definitely do forget your camera - this is one wet 'n' wild thrill ride you won't soon forget. Head out with your captain through the Devil's Hole Rapids, just north of Niagara Falls and prepare to get drenched in this watery and action-packed experience. It's the wettest adventure in America!
How good do you look in a poncho? You're about to find out on the thrilling 'Wet Jet' tour, which promises to hurtle you full throttle through the Devil's Hole Rapids, north of Niagara Falls on the Niagara River!
You'll board on the waterfront boardwalk in the historic village of Lewiston, NY. Those nervous faces you'll see all around you are an indication of the adventure you're about to have!
You're in safe hands - your captain is well experienced in navigating these crazy waters, but in spite of your poncho, water shoes and life jacket (safety first!) there are times you'll be knee-deep in water, in the boat.
Don't forget a change of clothes!
Getting to Lewiston from Niagara Falls, NY takes approximately 10 minutes on the Niagara Scenic Parkway, and transportation isn't included in the ticket price. You also won't see Niagara Falls on this trip.
- Safety orientation
- Jet Boat experience (45-60 minutes)
- Ponchos, water shoes, and life jackets
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket on site
- You must be present 30-45 minutes prior to your time scheduled to register, sign a participation agreement, and attend a mandatory safety orientation. Please leave plenty of time to find the Whirlpool Jet location! Note that traffic during busy months can be heavy
- At the dock, you'll receive a poncho, water shoes, and a life jacket
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
If you're up for supercharging your adventure, the first four rows get the wildest ride!