- Witness seven dazzling shows all packed into one unforgettable evening
- Marvel at Wally Eastwood, Las Vegas entertainment staple and “World’s Fastest Juggler”
- Get in on the action in one of the audience participation segments of the show
What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. V: The Ultimate Variety Show is a high wire exception. This jam-packed variety show is not to be missed, and definitely unforgettable. You’ll definitely bring every dazzling moment back home with you.
Rammed with a wide range of talents, you’ll see why critics are calling V: The Ultimate Variety Show "seven shows jammed into one 75-minute extravaganza".
You’ll drop your jaw at feats of magic, hold onto your seats for daredevil stunts, and laugh till you drop at some of the world’s funniest comedians. You may even return for seconds, as the show features 12 rotating award-winning entertainers.
Be sure to keep some amazement left for 'World’s Fastest Juggler' Wally Eastwood, a fan favorite for 20 years and running.
He’ll be just one of the reasons you’ll never forget this City of Lights spectacular.
- Present your smartphone voucher and photo ID at the V Theater Box Office in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Casino
- Make sure to arrive at the theater at least 30 minutes before showtime!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Once used as crowd-pleasers between big-name headliners, prolific impresario David Saxe decided the unique performers at V deserved a show of their own. Boy howdy, was he right!
All Shook Up: Tribute to the King
The Strip's only all-Elvis Presley tribute show backed by a live 3-piece band
Aussie Heat - Male Dance Revue
The kind of 'Strip' you ladies really came to Vegas for
Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
A night of laughs with some of the USA's best comedians, live on stage
Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
The #1 comedy hypnosis show in Las Vegas
Hitzville: The Motown Revue
See legends of Motown blasting out hits from the 60s and 70s in Vegas
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
Paws down, the best family-attraction in Vegas