- Learn about the mob's origins and history including the nitty-gritty on Shadows and whispers, G-Men and Made Men
- See hundreds of artifacts like guns, electric chairs, and even Bugsy's sunglasses, and hear the 'wiretrap' recordings that brought down Kansas City crime bosses
- Journey through multi-sensory exhibits and experience real-life mob stories about Al Capone, Moe Dalitz, Frank Costello and more
Get a different view of American history at the Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Take an interactive journey and hear about the birth of the mob, through to its battles with the law via exciting, multi-sensory exhibits!
You can watch everything on the History Channel but there's nothing quite like being in the Mob Museum to get a real, eye-opening, authentic view of organized crime, and its impact on the world!
From Al Capone (the most celebrated mobster in American history) to Tony Spilotro, who diverted casino profits to the criminal underworld, the mad and bad men and women are all here!
You'll see hundreds of artifacts, like the Nevada Gas Chamber chair and Bugsy Siegel's sunglasses, and hear the 'wiretap' recordings that brought down Kansas City crime bosses in the 1950s!
At this top Vegas attraction, you'll journey through multi-sensory exhibits and experience real-life stories of those involved with the Mob over the years. Consider our tickets an offer you can't refuse!
Organized Crime Today
After chronicling the history of organized crime, the Mob Museum looks to the present day to study the current face(s) of criminal rackets around the world. A giant 5-meter touchscreen brings a world of drug trafficking, weapons dealing, money laundering and cybercrime to life, showing how law enforcement agencies adapt to a changing landscape.
- Entrance to The Mob Museum
- Entrance to the Underground Speakeasy & Distillery
- Access to Use of Force Training Experience and Crime Lab (available for an additional fee)
- Guided tours & tastings in the Underground Speakeasy & Distillery
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Line 207 to Stewart # 3rd St (E).
This is an awesome break from the casinos downtown, but it gets crowded. My perfect Vegas Half Day starts early at the Donut Bar at 6th and Carson with a donut as big as your head - try the French Toast Donut if they're making it that day. Then walk over to the Mob Museum and get in before the crowds.
Good value with friendly and helpful staff.
Enjoyed the visit.