- Ascend over 1,000 feet high with the SkyPod at The STRAT, and treat your eyes to a whole new view of Las Vegas
- Opt for a thrill-seeker admission package and enjoy access to the SkyPod's adrenaline-pumping thrill rides
- Soak up the sights from the air-conditioned indoor observation deck, or enjoy a breath of fresh Nevada air from the outdoor observation deck
A neon light show in the dark of the desert – there's no place like Vegas. Iconic, kitsch, and a little bit manic, Sin City is a dizzying, dazzling experience that approaches information overload from ground level.
From above, however, it's a different story. Rise above it all with a trip to The STRAT. It's the tallest freestanding observation tower in the US, which means it's pretty darn lanky.
Gaze over the Vegas craziness from the SkyPod at The STRAT, and see the glitzy city shimmering below you from indoor and outdoor viewing decks – winner, winner!
This mammoth skyscraper will show you Sin City like you've never seen it – unless you won big and happened to fly in on your private helicopter. Feel the desert breeze on the outdoor decks, or just watch the flickering lights, cabs, and casinos from inside.
If heights make you thirsty, treat yourself to a drink at 108 Drinks, the highest bar in Las Vegas. Day or night, this is the place to get 'high' in Sin City.
Show your smartphone ticket at the check-in desk upon arrival.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Thrill rides requirements:
- You must be at least 48" (122cm) tall to ride the Big Shot
- Anyone 15 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- This is a high-speed ride experience with high vertical g-forces at an elevated height. This ride isn't recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations
- All loose objects must be removed from your pockets and placed in the provided storage bins
- You must remain seated at all times