Tickets for Grand Canyon Visitor Center IMAX
The history of the Grand Canyon on an 82-foot wide screen
- View amazing footage and learn the history of the Grand Canyon on a 6 stories high and 82 feet wide IMAX screen. Arrive whenever you like, shows start every hour!
- Shop for some unique souvenirs at the National Geographic Gift Shop
- Opt for a great lunch box for more flexibility (to be picked up at the Center), or check out the onsite Explorer's Cafe
Get out of the heat and into the air-conditioned IMAX Theater in the National Geographic Visitor Center on the Grand Canyon’s south rim. The movie Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets spills the secrets of the world's most famous 'hole'! Opt for a packed lunch and make a day of it.
Ever seen one of the seven wonders of the natural world from the viewpoint of a soaring bird?
This amazing movie screen is a massive 6 stories high and 82 feet wide, with a 6-track Dolby® stereo surround sound system - so you're in for an audio and visual spectacular.
Shows start at half past the hour, and there's free onsite parking in the Grand Canyon Village.
These aerial perspectives in high definition surround sound are the perfect way to cap off a day at the stunning Grand Canyon.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Visitor Center and join the next show - they start every hour at half past the hour.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Visitor Center: March - October 08:00 - 22:00, November - February 09:00 - 20:00
- IMAX Theater: March - October 08:30 - 20:30, November - February 09:30 - 18:30
The average visitor spends several hours in the car trying to reach the Grand Canyon, but only 22 minutes looking at it. Make the trip worth your time by adding this cool activity.