- Learn about the sites from an expert Tour Guide and get free hotel pick up and drop off from major Las Vegas strip hotels, lunch included
- See Hoover Dam and three ghost towns surrounded by the Black Mountains, meet some cowboys, drive on Route 66 and take part in your very own western shoot out
- Visit El Dorado Canyon, a mining town that has been the backdrop for many movies and photo shoots
Ready to mingle with cowboys and possibly encounter a poltergeist? You can't get a more 'authentic' western experience than this anywhere in Vegas. Join the Ghost Town Explorer gang and see three 'ghost towns' surrounded by desert, mountains and eerie silence. Visit Hoover Dam and drive on Route 66 through some of the country's most mesmerising scenery.
First up, meet your expert guide and drive to the Hoover Dam - a towering structure which halts the flow of the mighty Colorado River.
Next it's on to the little 19th-century mining town of Chloride Arizona, followed by a visit to Oatman Arizona. Will you encounter the town's poltergeist, Oatie the Ghost?
Take in the views of the Black Mountains, tumbleweeds and wild donkeys, snap your photo with some cowboys and an authentic Route 66 sign, and take part in your very own western shoot out!
After your included lunch (sandwiches for all!) it's time for a drink in the local saloon and a drive through the Mojave Desert along the Veterans Memorial Highway. Pulling up in your final Ghost Town, El Dorado Canyon, explore the mining town and see which movies its cowboy qualities have featured in.
Drive back to Sin City through stunning desert landscapes, by which time if Oatie the Ghost hasn't got to you, you'll still be haunted by the scenery.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off from major hotels within 3 miles of the Strip
- Transportation in a modern and spacious SUV or minibus from Las Vegas to the Hoover Dam, Chloride Ghost Town, Oatman Ghost Town and El Dorado Canyon
- Expert tour guide
- Delicious packed lunch: beef, turkey or vegetarian
- Bottles of water
Show your smartphone voucher to the driver at the pick up location.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
A full, dusty day in the wild west awaits with this adventure into the cowboy and mining territory of Nevada.