- Take some time out from the high rollers and enjoy an afternoon of laughter and magic at the D Las Vegas
- Enjoy a magician who does slightly more than sleight of hand, with his signature mix of comedy and conjury
- Get involved with the show as Adam pulls up volunteers and bamboozles the audience in this intimate venue
Vegas is most famous for two things: its gambling and its resident performers. Now, Adam London is trying to add a third item to that list – rubber ducks. The comedy magician is serving up laughs, while the waiters dish out drinks.
If you're looking for a chuckle, then Adam London's Laughternoon has the goods. Sit back and see sleight of hand, get pulled up on stage (or hide behind a friend) and hold on to your sides in this hour of fun.
- Show your smartphone voucher and photo ID at the second floor box office at The D Las Vegas
- Seats are assigned by section on arrival
- You should arrive around 15:30 to pick up your tickets. The show starts at 16:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Marriage Can Be Murder
Dinner starts at 6pm, detective work starts at 6:30pm
Friends! The Musical Parody
Catch a performance that isn't stuck in second gear at this Vegas musical