- Get access to six amazing theme parks in one day with a single smartphone ticket
- Race around dirt tracks on ATVs, scoot around in go-karts, bungee jump, test your archery skills, and take the little ones to meet their favorite cartoon characters
- Splash around pools, lazy rivers, and slides in the Water Park, hurtle down rollercoasters, meet real lions, tigers, and bears, plus lots more!
How much fun can you pack into a single day? Prepare to beat your personal best with a ticket to Sunway Lagoon, and get access to no fewer than six separate theme parks!
You'll cascade down slides in the Water Park and rip around rollercoasters in the Amusement Park. Save some of those shrieks of excitement for the terrifying Scream Park, and the aptly named Extreme Park. Take a walk on the wild side in the Wildlife Park, and meet your favourite cartoon heroes at the Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon!
Roaring around rollercoaster tracks and getting dizzy on giant thrill rides can be sweaty work. So after you've put your body through a dizzying amount of G-force at Sunway Lagoon's awesome Amusement Park, you can cool off with a trip to the Water Park - and show those waterslides who's boss.
When you're done making waves, you can test your adrenaline endurance in the Extreme Park. Put some snarling all-terrain-vehicles through the paces of a mud track, or dabble in a spot of bungee jumping. Maybe go-karting is more your thing? It's all here, plus lots more!
After you've mastered the adrenaline-packed rides mentioned above, you might think of yourself as being scare-proof. You can test that theory at Scream Park, a ghoulish horror park where zombies and demented clowns abound. Good thing the Ghostbusters are available to lend a hand!
A visit to the Wildlife Park is guaranteed to enchant animal lovers, featuring close encounters with lions, tigers and bears - oh my! And little ones won't be left out, as the Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon is a playground of colorful fun, featuring everyone's favorite yellow pineapple-dwelling sponge.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for park entry and a Quack Xpress wristband at the Sunway Lagoon Main Entrance (Online Counter) or the ticket counters at the entrance of Surf Beach
- This One-Day Pass ticket is only valid on the selected day of travel
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
By shuttle bus:
- A free shuttle bus service runs every 25 minutes. Mon-Fri 07:00-21:30, Sat, Sun & public holidays 09:00-21:30
- The shuttle stops are: Sunway Pyramid Hotel, Sunway Resort and Spa, Sunway Lagoon Entrance, Sun-U Residence, Sunway Medical Centre, Menara Sunway, Sunway University College (Side Entrance), Monash University Sunway Campus, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (under the lion head)
- Take the KTM train to Setia Jaya station, walk 5 minutes to the BRT bus, take to the Sunway Lagoon Station, and walk down the escalator to the Surf Beach Entrance
- From KL Sentral, take bus U63 or U67 and alight at Sunway Pyramid
- Drive 15 minutes in smooth traffic from Kuala Lumpur to Petaling Jaya via the Federal Highway, Damansara-Puchong Expressway, New Pantai Expressway and KESAS Highway
- GPS Coordinates: 3.07199, 101.60515
- Ample parking space available at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall and Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa