- Go skydiving without a plane in this custom-built 200kph wind tunnel
- Soar like an unambitious eagle as the powerful air currents lift you skyward, and use your body to balance, steer, and even perform flips and stunts
- Relax as your friendly instructor helps you take to the skies and strike a pose in front of the glass windows – it's great fun to watch too!
Feel the thrill of pure flight in EasyFly Ko Samui's custom-built vertical wind tunnel. Giant fans blast air upwards at speeds of up to 200kph, and your expert instructor will teach you to float on top of these powerful currents. It's great fun for all ages, and the closest you can get to skydiving without throwing yourself out of a plane.
After getting kitted out in a stylish sky-suit, helmet and goggles, your instructor will give you a crash course in skydiving techniques, teaching you how to hold the classic flying-squirrel pose, and how to steer through the sky using only your own body.
Next thing you know, you'll be hovering in mid-air, testing your skill and balance as you're buffeted by mighty updrafts. More confident divers can even try tucks, rolls, and more advanced airborne acrobatics while your friends and family cheer you on.
The whole EasyFly Ko Samui facility is made of glass, so it's (almost) as much fun to watch as it is to try!
Check in at the counter by showing your smartphone voucher. Make sure to be on time for your chosen timeslot! There will be a 30-minute briefing before the skydive starts.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket