- Take a spin on the Old Town Trolley and explore Key West's top attractions and landmarks at the speed of relaxation
- Stop off at Key West Aquarium, Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, Ernest Hemingway's house, KeyWest Lighthouse, and lots more
- Enjoy free admission to Papa’s Hemingway Pilar Rum Distillery with your Old Town Trolley ticket
Make your Key West stay as memorable as possible with an Old Town Trolley Tour. Get a local's eye-view of all of the landmarks and attractions, while you take a relaxing toodle around. Plus, get free admission to Papa’s Hemingway Pilar Rum Distillery.
Hop aboard the Old Town Trolley and be whisked around historic Key West, for a tour of its unique maritime history and its fantastic modern attractions.
Stops along the way include the Key West Aquarium - the city's first attraction, where you can pet stingrays and sharks. You'll also stop at the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, where you can experience an incredible immersive journey into the city's historical wrecking trade.
Pay a visit to Harry Truman's Little Whitehouse, Ernest Hemingway's house, Key West Lighthouse, and lots more.
So much to do, and just one trolley gets you there.
- Present your smartphone voucher at the Old Town Trolley Tours main booth on Mallory Square, 303 Front Street
- You can then hop on hop off at any of the 13 stops!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) Mallory Square
- 1a) Presidential Gates
- 2) Historic Key West Seaport
- 3) Simonton Row - Simonton and Greene St
- 4) La Concha Crowne Plaza
- 5) Bahama Village Market
- 6) Fairfield Inn
- 7) The Gates Hotel
- 8) Best Western Key Ambassador
- 9) East Martello Civil War Fort
- 10) Casa Marina Resort
- 11) Southernmost Trolley Stop
- 12) Truman Ave. & Duval St.
- 13) Angela & Duval Streets