- Explore Florida's only open-air aquarium and interact with dozens of exotic marine wildlife species
- Get a hands-on experience with starfish, sea urchins, sea cucumbers, horseshoe crabs and more in the Touch Tank
- Meet rescued sea turtles, stare down alligators, pet stingrays, avoid petting jellyfish and more!
Get immersed in a world of watery wonders at Key West Aquarium. Florida's only open-air aquarium is overflowing with fascinating creatures and awesome exhibits that are equal parts fun and educational. Grab a smartphone ticket and dive right in!
See majestic angel and bonnethead sharks flashing through the water, and enjoy the unique opportunity to feed them yourself during one of the shark feedings. Cue the ominous cello music!
Get hands-on with an array of cute sea-creatures at the Touch Tank. Pick up and delicately handle conchs, starfish, sea urchins, serpent sea stars, sea cucumbers, giant hermit crabs, horseshoe crabs and more.
Meet rescued sea turtles (one of whom has a prosthetic fin); see stingrays, smiling alligators, fanged aline-like creatures of the deep, vibrant jellyfish, and a living mangrove ecosystem.
Redeem your smartphone voucher at the ticket window.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- In English, duration 20 minutes
- Touch Tank / Aquarium History: 10:00, 12:30, 15:30
- Sea Turtles Conservation: 11:30, 14:30, 15:00
- Shark Feeding: 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 16:30