- Hop aboard a luxurious catamaran and be ferried across the azure waters of Key West for an underwater safari
- Peer through the glass-bottomed viewing deck on a narrated guided tour of America's only living coral reef
- A chance to see graceful sea turtles, rays, and vibrant schools of tropical fish swimming by the glass floor
Get a new sense of the ocean floor on this underwater safari, while staying warm and dry. The Glass Bottom Boat will ferry you across the Gulf of Mexico in a luxurious catamaran outfitted with a glass-floored viewing deck.
This window into the ocean gives you a front-row seat to see schools of colorful fish and marine wildlife like rays and sea turtles. See what America's only living coral reef is home to beneath the waves – without so much as a toe in the water!
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid photo ID at check-in
- Please make sure to arrive at the departure point at least 30 minutes before your selected time slot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket