- Watch your favorite sea creatures in action and graceful motion, from enigmatic stingrays to shy seahorses
- Find out if you're brave enough to pet a spiny sea urchin, hold a starfish, or pinchy crab in the interactive rockpool
- Learn the importance of turtle conservation and find out about the secret, and not so violent world of sharks
Get down like a clown...fish and watch the sharks swim around you in a 360° glass tunnel at SEA LIFE Kansas City. You're guaranteed a day of fun with 11 interactive exhibits centered around our oceans.
Pet sea urchins and starfish in the rockpool, uncover the fascinating world of seahorses, and dive into the 500-million-year history of jellyfish. At Stingray Bay, watch stingrays glide by and bury themselves in the sand. Kids can also put their marine knowledge to the test at Doodle Reef.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window
- This ticket is valid for the whole day, so you are free to enter and exit at your leisure, but you need to get your hand stamped and keep your original tickets for re-entry
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Interactive Rockpool Experience: All day
- Turtle Talk: 11:00
- Ocean Discovery: 13:00 and 17:00
- Ray Talk: 15:00
- Seahorse Talk: 14:30
- Shark Talk: 12:30 and 15:30
- Weedy Sea Dragon Talk: 10:30 and 16:30