- Get a look inside one of Istanbul's most significant landmarks, the Topkapi Palace
- Explore its nooks and crannies at your own pace, from the treasury and armory to the harems
- Learn how Turkish civilization came to be developed from modest beginnings into an empire
Experience Turkey through a sultan's eyes at one of Istanbul's most significant museums, the Topkapi Palace. See the Ottoman-style architecture blending with Islamic influence, and learn how the palace came to be a symbol of Turkey's transformation from a feudal society into a mighty empire.
Sultans walked the halls of Topkapi Palace for over 400 years, and it's in these rooms that social events and administrative policies shaped the very development of Turkish civilization.
You might need all day to really dive deep into everything on offer here. Soak up the culture and Turkish pride as you walk through the grand Imperial Gate, onto the landscaped First Courtyard, and into the magnificent Gate of Salutation to the Second Courtyard.
It was in this very spot that Sultan Selim III oversaw state functions and ceremonial assemblies.
See the treasury, bathhouses and an armory, and feel the imperial charm of halls and royal chambers. Audio guides are available onsite for a more in-depth understanding.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the representative who will be waiting for you right next to the Sultan Ahmet III Fountain (III. Ahmet Çeşmesi), next to the main entrance of the Topkapi Palace
- The representative will be wearing a red shirt or jacket or hold a red umbrella
- The representative will then escort you to the palace and give you a short introduction (in English)
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- If you want to visit the Harem, you need to buy a separate ticket at the ticket booth outside the palace
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket