- Skip the long ticket queues and spend more time exploring the palace instead!
- Enter the spectacular primary residence of Ottoman sultans for over 600 years
- Tour the exterior and interior courtyards, the imperial kitchen, treasury, arms room, and more
Live a sultan's life for a day here at the most visited museum in Turkey! Join your guide and get an in-depth tour of the Topkapı Palace, home to Ottoman rulers for over half a century. Learn about the conquest of Constantinople, see the arms room, treasury, and more! A must-do tour in Istanbul.
Learn what happened in each building and courtyard, from the treasury to the apartments, bathhouses, and armory. The mighty Topkapı Palace is a grandiose statement of Turkish progress, from its roots as a feudal society to a thriving influential empire.
Gaze up at the Imperial Gate and witness the beauty of the First Courtyard. Cross through the giant Gate of Salutation into the Second Courtyard, where Sultan Selim III held ceremonial assemblies and conducted important state affairs.
Feel your jaw drop at the bling still shining in each imperial hall and royal chamber, and hear Topkapı's secrets spanning 600 years!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide upon arrival
- Meeting point: First Gate of the palace, outside the walls, in front of the Carpet Museum. The guide will hold a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Winter Season (30 Oct - 14 Apr): Museum, Harem & Hagia Irene can be visited between 09:00 - 16:45. Last admission to the museum is at 16:00
- Summer Season (15 Apr - 29 Oct): Museum, Harem & Hagia Irene can be visited between 09:00 - 18:45. Last admission to the Museum is at 18:00
- Please note that the museum has reduced opening times on the first day of Ramadan (6 May 2019) & the first day of the Sacrifice Feast (11 Aug 2019)