- Soak up Istanbul's sights and culture on a 4.5-hour boat cruise with lunch and an onboard guide
- Explore Dolmabahce Palace and get a bird's-eye view of the city from the cable cars at Pierre Loti Hill
- Swim in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi, or explore some medieval ruins depending on the weather
Ready to see the real Istanbul? This full day sightseeing tour includes a long, relaxing cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus Strait, including lunch. Take a walking tour of a top Ottoman attraction - the mighty Dolmabahce Palace. Get amazing city views from the cable car on Pierre Loti Hill, and snap top Istanbul attractions like Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge.
Istanbul just got even more impressive! At the Dolmabahce Palace, you can explore the home of the last six rulers of the Ottoman Empire, and learn the history of one of the most glamorous palaces in the world.
Take a look at those sweeping panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe. See how the city's amazing architecture and greenery paints a picture from the Pierre Loti Hill cable car, and wow, doesn't the Bosphorus sparkle from where you're sitting on that cruise boat?
Lunch on the boat will be a tasty traditional meze with grilled chicken. Tuck in while you spot the famous sites, from Galata Tower to the Bosphorus Bridge, the huge and famous bridge that links Europe to Asia.
If the weather is good enough for a swim, enjoy a few laps in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi, a sleepy fishing village that's home to ruined castles, fortifications and ancient temples. If the weather's not putting you in the mood for swimming, explore those medieval ruins of Anadolu Kavagi instead.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the Marmara Hotel on Taksim Square
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departure is at 09:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- You will be guided to the boat by your tour guide after the bus tour
- The name of the boat is Seremoni and is docked in front of the Kadir Has University
Princes' Islands Cruise with Lunch
Get a ticket for a luxurious island-hopping lunch cruise to the Princes' Islands
Bosphorus & Black Sea Afternoon Cruise with Lunch
Delicious lunch, stunning sightseeing, and a swim in the Black Sea