- Get your adrenaline pumping in Turkey's first modern theme park, just 30 minutes out of central Istanbul
- Scream your lungs out on roller coasters, crash down river rapids in a giant raft, ride a Viking longboat, and more!
- Kids can let loose in smaller, family-friendly rides, and everyone can kick back in the massive mall afterward
Looking to win the kids over during your Istanbul trip? Look no further than the city's devilishly fun theme park and recreation complex: Isfanbul! The park is home to dozens of heart-thumping rides, as well as a variety of smaller rides for little thrill-seekers.
Isfanbul has an enchanting Ottoman theme which makes for a uniquely Turkish experience. Ride the gargantuan Nefeskesen, Turkish for 'Breath Taker', cascade down river rapids, ride a Viking longboat, and more!
Hop aboard the aptly named 360, and see what Isfanbul looks like from 28 meters up – upside down and backward! The 'Justice Tower' takes things to even more dizzying heights with a 50-meter drop from the top!
Grown-ups don't get to have all the fun though, there are plenty of kid-friendly rides too. The 'Mini Tower' is a miniature version of the Justice Tower – perfect for those budding daredevils.
Spend the whole day exploring this area the size of 100 football fields. Once you're done with the dizzying heights, head back down to Earth to explore the gigantic shopping mall, packed with shops, restaurants, and even a cinema.
With so much to choose from, you're guaranteed a day jam-packed with hair-raising thrills and hysterical belly-laughs.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Isfanbul used to be known as Vialand.
Kudos to Turkey