- Enjoy an evening of quintessentially Austrian entertainment, performed by the Gundolf family – dazzling audiences with traditional folk shows for over 50 years!
- See and hear traditional dancing and live music, with authentic yodeling and 'shoe-slapping' (nope, us neither...)
- Relax and enjoy a complimentary beverage in the cozy Sandwirt am Inn, famed for its Alpine hospitality
Prepare for a merry evening of Austrian music, dancing, yodeling, and... shoe slapping? The Gundolf family have been wowing crowds with traditional Tyrolean folk performances for over 50 years, so they know a thing or two about lederhosen-clad showmanship. So sit back, sip a complimentary drink, and enjoy a riotous night of knees-up fun in Innsbruck.
The cozy Sandwirt am Inn is your wood-paneled venue for tonight's entertainment, and as you enter you can practically smell the building's history and heritage – or maybe that's just the bratwurst.
You'll be treated to 90 minutes of expert performances showcasing the real spirit of Austria, with the opportunity to catch the locals' charming yodeling and shoe-slapping routines amid the talented dancers and live musicians.
Don't try to make sense of it, just leave your expectations at the door and get swept up by an evening of madcap merriment.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Car: 13-minute drive from Innsbruck train station.
If you've seen The Sound of Music, then you should already know what to expect. And the Gundolfs give the Von Trapp family a run for their money, in terms of Austrian singing and dancing.