- Bored of the beach? Get the adventure-seekers out for some fast-paced treetop thrills
- Soar above the jungle canopy for amazing views and a thrill like no other in Oahu
- The most modern braking system and professionally-trained staff mean kids can zip too!
Make like Tarzan and soar through the jungle canopy! This Coral Crater Zipline Adventure, just outside of Honolulu, is all you need to fly high in Hawaii.
You'll be buckled into three or six ziplines, ranging from 300 to 900 feet long! The modern braking system means there's no need to control your speed, or even worry about stopping. It does it all for you.
Professionally-trained guides are always on hand and all essentials are included (helmets, harnesses, etc).
Plus, with food trucks, occasional live music and a BBQ and picnic area, you can stay and chill afterward, too!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Coral Crater Adventure Park ticket window
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Coral Crater Park: Adventure Tower
An adrenaline-fueled adventure high in the treetops of Hawaii
Coral Crater Park: ATV Off-Road Adventure & Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
Tear around an island paradise in an off-road mud-muggy, then take to the water!
Coral Crater Park: Ultimate Adventure
This pass is the key to maximum adventure at Coral Crater
Coral Crater Park: Zipline Adventure & Sunset Snorkel Dinner Cruise
Follow up your extreme ziplining with some sunset snorkeling - with buffet!
Coral Crater Park: Zipline & Adventure Tower
Zoom through the trees and jump off a 60-foot Adventure Tower in the Oahu jungle