- Enjoy a high-flying sightseeing tour of Lantau Island with a roundtrip cable car adventure to Ngong Ping and back
- Marvel at the breathtaking scenery in every direction - including down! See lush forest, rugged hillsides, turquoise waters, and one very tall Buddha!
- Explore a haven of Buddhist spirituality at Ngong Ping Village before the sightseeing continues on the way back down!
Enjoy a high-flying adventure over the lush scenery of Lantau Island to the beautiful Ngong Ping Village - home to its iconic Tian Tan Buddha statue. Get there and back again with a round-trip cable car journey. Test your nerve with a Crystal Cabin on the way up and enjoy the views through a glass floor!
Drink in the scintillating scenery of ocean spray, densely forested mountains, and the distant urban jungle of Hong Kong from the air, as you cruise up the hillsides into the unspoiled wilderness of Lantau North Country Park.
Peer through the glass bottom of your cabin on your way up and spy exotic birds fluttering below. Keep an eye out for the Tian Tan Buddha - the largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue in the world!
Then disembark and explore Ngong Ping village. It's a hub of Buddhist spirituality and culture and the perfect way to unwind after the aerial sightseeing tour.
Of course, you'll still get one more round of aerial sightseeing, as you head back down the mountain!
- Have your smartphone voucher scanned at the redemption window for online tickets
- You must board and alight at Tung Chung and Ngong Ping Terminals
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Ngong Ping Cable Car: Standard/Crystal Cabin
Take to the misty mountainsides over Lantau Island and meet a giant Buddha!
360 Buddhist Walk + Cable Car
A journey into the world of Buddhist spirituality and Hong Kong's natural beauty
360 Lantau Sunset Tour + Cable Car
A special tour of Lantau Island and a delicious fusion dinner