- Escape the bustle of Hong Kong's Star Street at a relaxing art studio for a fantastic painting class
- Master the basic techniques of traditional Chinese silk fan painting from an experienced art teacher
- Learn the stylistic and philosophical differences between Chinese painting and Western forms of art
Learn the delicate art of Chinese silk fan painting in a boutique art studio tucked away amidst the busy bustle of Hong Kong's Star Street. This workshop provides a unique glimpse into an artistic tradition that has been passed down through the centuries.
Join a small group of creative minds for an in-depth workshop where you'll learn the precise techniques of applying ink to silk, turning a simple blank fan into a stunning work of art.
The workshop fuses Western modes of artistic expression with Chinese art styles, to help instill a basic understanding and appreciation of Chinese painting and the stylistic differences between Western and Chinese art.
You'll be shown the ropes from the ground up, so no experience is necessary, only a steady hand and a patient mindset are needed!
By the end of the class, you'll have the basic skills that time will help you to master.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket