- Join an experienced guide and see the lesser known side of Hong Kong on an informative trip to Lantau Island that promises loads of great photo opportunities
- Ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car, see the Big Buddha, and visit Po Lin Monastery
- Enjoy a special dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel and then take a walk on the starlit beach
Escape the crowds of tourists and get to know a different side of Hong Kong on a 360 Lantau Sunset Tour. Let your guide introduce the highlights of Lantau Island, from the Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car to the Po Lin Monastery, then enjoy a special fusion dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel.
Get to know the real Hong Kong with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide.
Explore bustling Lantau Island. Ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car, say hello to Big Buddha, the second largest outdoor sitting Buddha in the world, and visit Po Lin Monastery.
Then, take a jaunty evening excursion to the Tai O fishing village!
After all that you'll be hungry for your specialty dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel, a spread that merges the best of Tai O flavors with modern cooking.
Walk it off along the beach of Cheung Sha and soak up Lantau under the stars knowing you've seen more of Hong Kong than the average tourist!
Feels good to be in-the-know, doesn't it?
- Show your Tiqets barcode before 14:45 at the designated counter at the ticket office in Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal (address 2), and board the cable car. The cable car ride will take about 25 minutes
- Upon arrival at the Ngong Ping cable car terminal, go to the Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Tea House (address 1) by 15:30 to meet your guide and start the tour
- Make sure to be on time. The tour starts at 15:30, you must redeem your ticket by 14:45. Latecomers won't be waited for or refunded!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 15:00, Ngong Ping Cable Car ride
- 15:30, Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
- 17:45, Tai O Fishing Village and boat excursion
- 18:00, Dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel
- 20:00, Star-gazing on the beach of Cheung Sha
- 20:30, Shopping at Tung Chung (stay as long as you like)
Ngong Ping Cable Car: Standard/Crystal Cabin
Take to the misty mountainsides over Lantau Island and meet a giant Buddha!
Ngong Ping Cable Car 1+1: One-Way Standard Cabin + One-Way Crystal Cabin
Get soaring panoramic views of Lantau Island - with a glass floor!
360 Buddhist Walk + Cable Car
A journey into the world of Buddhist spirituality and Hong Kong's natural beauty