- Savor an awe-inspiring 360° view of rolling hills and turquoise ocean from Asia's longest bi-cable ropeway
- Visit the 34-meter tall Big Buddha statue and walk through the giant wooden calligraphic sculptures of The Wisdom Path
- Enter The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas at Po Lin Monastery and enjoy a refreshing Buddhist snack made by monks
Transcend the soul-sapping frazzles of modern life and stoke your inner sense of calm with 360 Buddhist Walk. Soar high in a cable car and elevate your mind with dazzling natural splendor and sacred sites of Buddhist spirituality.
Ride Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway and get 360° panoramas of sun-drenched hills and clear blue waters of Lantau Island. Not a bad way to kickstart your enlightenment!
See the towering 34-meter statue of The Big Buddha sitting placidly atop his three-story pedestal. This fella took twelve years to build and weighs an impressive 250 tonnes!
Walk the Wisdom Path, and discover the 38 giant wood columns, carved with beautiful Heart Sutra calligraphy. Enter The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas at Po Lin Monastery and see how Buddhism is practiced by monks today.
Finish with a refreshing Buddhist snack in the monastery and then take your freshly laundered soul back down the cable car once more.
- Roundtrip in the Ngong Ping Cable Car (Standard or Crystal cabin, depending on ticket option chosen)
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to the Big Buddha
- Visit of Po Lin Monastery
- Visit of the Wisdom Path
- Refreshment voucher
- Professional guided service
- Show your Tiqets barcode before 13:00 at the designated counter at the ticket office in Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal (address 2)
- Go to Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Tea House (address 1, Tour meeting point) by 13:45 to meet your guide. Your guide will be wearing staff attire and holding up a flag/placard of the tour
- Make sure to be on time. The tour starts at 13:45, you must redeem your ticket by 13:00. Latecomers won't be waited for or refunded!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 13:00: Ngong Ping Cable Car
- 13:50: The Big Buddha
- 14:30: Wisdom Path
- 15:15: The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas
- 16:00: Buddhist refreshment
Ngong Ping Cable Car: Standard/Crystal Cabin
Take to the misty mountainsides over Lantau Island and meet a giant Buddha!
Ngong Ping Cable Car 1+1: One-Way Standard Cabin + One-Way Crystal Cabin
Get soaring panoramic views of Lantau Island - with a glass floor!
360 Lantau Sunset Tour + Cable Car
A special tour of Lantau Island and a delicious fusion dinner