- Show your smartphone ticket to the 'Travelling Iceland' bus driver at the bus stop No. 8, next to Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Pick-up is at 09:00. Make sure to be on time, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- We can't all go to the moon, but a day-long trip to the alien landscape of the Reykjanes Peninsula is the next best thing
- See bubbling mud springs, craters, and the Bridge Between Continents, on a ridge formed by tectonic shifts – and the closest you'll get to being in Europe and America at once
- Soak in the therapeutic waters of the world-famous Blue Lagoon, or treat yourself to a spa treatment at the venue
Escape to the otherworldly landscapes of Iceland's Reykjanes Peninsula and find out what chills, steams, and soars out of the ground with a local guide on this day tour from Reykjavík.
Heading southwest by air-conditioned coach, feast your eyes on magnificent volcanic craters, basalt cliffs, and lonely lighthouses, as well as Iceland's incredible bird population.
Then, for the best bit, relax in the geothermal, mineral-rich waters of the famous Blue Lagoon, or indulge in the spa!