- Enjoy scenic views from high above Granada, overlooking the cityscape from a spectacular location
- Discover the Abbey's permanent exhibition consisting of old papal documents and works of art
- Tour the grounds and learn why the Abbey is seen as the birthplace of Christianity in Granada
Nestled in a valley outside of the city, the Sacramonte Abbey offers sweeping views of Granada. Roam past ancient relics, artistic ivory sculptures, and a 16th-century biblical tapestry woven in Brussels.
You'll also step beneath the church and see the sites where martyrs were discovered. Above ground again, you'll see intricate wooden carvings reaching to the ceiling as well as cloisters with Tuscan columns and faded façades that offer tranquility away from the city.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour you selected!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket