- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, at Plaza de Mariana Pineda, right in front of the kiosk
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point at the indicated time! Latecomers won't be waited for and no refund is possible in this case
- Departure is at 09:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Enjoy the journey, all your transportation from Granada is taken care of and it's just a pretty two-hour drive
- Soak up the views of the Poqueira Valley, walk the narrow streets of Bubión, and enjoy picturesque Capileira
- Learn more about the local lifestyle in a typical working house and try some tapas, cheese, and chocolate
Pretty, winding streets and local company make this tour of the Alpujarra's awesome highlights even more charming. Join a guide and travel just two hours out of Granada for a taste of life on the southern slopes of the Sierra Nevada and the adjacent valleys.
See some of the region's most impressive landscapes and tiny towns. Try local treats like cheese and chocolate, and get the cameras ready for the views from Pampaneira. It's one of the highest cities in Europe and home to just 355 people!
Guide very knowledgeable
Plenty of time and not rushed
Plenty of tapas.