- Explore a subtropical paradise filled with colorful creatures both great and small
- Follow a butterfly's journey in Europe's largest butterfly house, and dive deep in the aquarium
- Watch different live shows all around the park – don't miss the splash-tastic dolphin displays!
Gran Canaria's Palmitos Park is a Jungle Book of fun for all. See colorful parrots swoop around without enclosures, watch dolphins leap in live shows, see birds of prey swoop from the sky and hang with monkeys, meerkats and more in this animal-tastic island paradise!
If animals could invest in real estate, they'd choose Palmitos Park, where many are free to roam wildly.
Check out the giant aviary and see dramatic live displays from the world's deadliest birds of prey. Meet thousands of fluttery friends and see every step of a butterfly's journey, from chrysalis to the magic of metamorphosis in Europe's largest butterfly house.
Cool off with a trip to the aquarium, where separate salt and freshwater habitats display a range of aquatic creatures.
Don't miss the Komodo dragons and caimans, and swing by the Island of Primates to see gibbons, aardvarks, wallabies and more.
Wherever your animal interests lie, there's plenty to discover at Palmitos Park!
Go to the Exclusive Vouchers & Internet ticket desk and have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus: Line 45 from Bahia Feliz, Playa del Inglés, Campo Internacional Busses, and San Agustin, or line 70 from Campo Internacional Busses, Puerto de Mogán, Puerto Rico, Amadores, and Faro Maspalomas.