- Discover the landscapes and myths that inspired Scotland's most famous poet, Robert Burns
- Explore beautiful castles, soak up Scottish culture, and learn about the landmarks as you go
- See beautiful buildings and gardens, and walk amongst dramatic Scottish scenery and nature
Leave Glasgow behind and step into a poem! On this exciting day tour, you'll be surrounded by so much natural Scottish beauty you'll soon see how famous poet Robert Burns was so inspired. Wander castle and church ruins, lunch on a cliffside precipice, take country walks, and more!
Heading through farming country to Culzean Country Park, visit the 18th-century castle and gardens (optional) or spot the wildlife and feel your own poems forming on a relaxing woodland walk.
Perch on the edge of the cliffs and soak up the views of the Firth of Clyde. Nearby you'll find swans, deer, pretty walled gardens, rocky coves, and sandy beaches.
Feast on the atmosphere along with your lunch, then head to the fishing village of Dunure to learn about the ancient ruined castle and its dark history.
In the village of Alloway, head to the visitors' center to learn where Robert Burns found inspiration for his poems and songs. Take a riverside stroll or try to capture a ghost on camera at the haunted old church. That'll give you something to talk about on the way back to Glasgow!
A bonnie day out in the real heart of Scotland.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Parish Halls Hotel
- Departure is at 09:30. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers can't be waited for and no refunds are possible in this case
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket