Tickets for Bigo Panoramic Lift
Get a bird's-eye view of Genoa
- Get a unique aerial view of one of Europe's biggest and richest historical centers
- Climb up 40 meters in a unique elevator designed by superstar Italian architect Renzo Piano
- Learn about the history of Genoa from your included audio guide, and get some memorable photos of Genoa from heights few ever reach!
It's up, up, and away to the skies of Genoa with this thrilling 360° experience. Welcome to The Bigo, a panoramic lift at the Aquarium of Genoa that offers an extra special bird's-eye view of one of Europe's richest and most vibrant historical centers!
This special ticket grants you access to the Bigo, a panoramic lift in the ancient port that's part of the Aquarium of Genoa. Designed by architect Renzo Piano, it was built to give visitors a unique, aerial perspective of one of Europe's biggest and wealthiest historical centers.
At the maximum height of 40 meters, with the sparkling waters and ships below you, you'll learn even more via a cool multilingual audio system.
Think you've seen Genoa? A 360° view of the city from a 40-meter high elevator will really put things into perspective.
- Entrance to the Bigo Panoramic Lift
At the Genoa Aquarium (Acquario di Genova, Ponte degli Spinola), show your smartphone voucher at the 'C-way desk'. You'll then be given a paper ticket for the Bigo Panoramic Lift which is located around the corner, about 200m from the aquarium.
Opening Hours - Bigo
- June - August: 10:00 - 12:00 & 17:00 - 22:00
- September, October, March, April & May: Monday 14:00 - 18:00, Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
- November - February: 10:00 - 17:00
Opening Hours - Aquarium
November - February: 09:30-20:00, Sat & Sun 09:30 - 21:00.
- Bus: Lines 1 (Ponente-Val Polcevera) and 13 (Levante-Val Bisagno) stop in front of the Aquarium
- Metro: Genoa Metro consists of a single line. Hop off at San Giorgio to reach the Aquarium
- Car: Exit Genova West towards the city center and head along Via Milano followed by Via Gramsci. Before reaching the underpass, turn right into the Genoa Aquarium parking lot