- Skip the line to 3,000 m2 of exhibition space in Europe's largest aquarium!
- See sharks, penguins, manatees and dolphins, touch the stingrays, and see over 12,000 creatures, spread across 70 rooms
- Learn about the ocean as you go, thanks to informative exhibitions. You'll soon be an expert on all things oceanic!
If you like the thought of watching sharks in action, but prefer to stay dry with all your limbs intact, head to the Aquarium of Genoa. Sharks, dolphins, penguins and more reside in Europe's largest aquarium, where 70 rooms house 12,000 animals and sea creatures. Built inside an old ship in the harbor, the entire thing is a visual spectacular!
The ocean and its liveliest residents are ready to make a splash on your trip to Genoa in Europe's biggest (and possibly best) aquarium.
Learn something new about the kind of critters who inhabit our seas as you explore its depths from behind some very thick glass! See the dolphins splashing, the penguins waddling, the sharks circling, the crocs and piranhas snapping, and learn about the rare manatees who gave rise to the myth of mermen and mermaids.
There are 3,000 m2 of exhibition space in this oceanic spectacular, located in what looks like an old ship in the harbor. See 12,000 animals (and 200 plant species) across 70 amazing rooms. Jellyfish, seals and colorful tropical fish will all leave you wanting to learn how to scuba dive... or wanting to head to the nearest sushi restaurant (Sssh).
Learn to love the undersea while aboard a boat in Genoa's old port. This is the life aquatic!
Skip the line, go to the 'C-way desk' and show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: Any metro to San Giorgio or Darsena
- Bus: 1, 9, 32 or 635 to Caricamento/Acquario
Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Two great watery attractions with one ticket
Aquarium of Genoa, Palazzo Reale & Spinola Gallery: Skip The Line
Visit two Italian palaces and one king-size aquarium!
Aquarium of Genoa + City Tour: Skip The Line
Appreciate amazing art and architecture, then dive into an aquatic adventure
Aquarium of Genoa + Whale Watching Cruise
See sensational creatures in the aquarium and in the wild!
Aquarium of Genoa, Galata Sea Museum, Bigo Panoramic Lift & Biosphere
Animals, tropical birds, butterflies in forests, plus Italy's biggest submarine