- See the city with amazing views from the hop-on hop-off buses for 24 hours
- Learn the local history with an audio guide on the buses, available in multiple languages
- Get special discounts on tickets to monuments, museums, leisure activities and more
World-class footballer Cristiano Ronaldo calls this stunning city home, and now you get to kick it here too! This easy-peasy ticket puts Funchal's sites at your fingertips for a whole 24 hours. From colorful cobbled streets to top museums and lookout points, it's also a photographer's dream!
Catch the hop-on hop-off bus around Funchal and you'll already be getting the best views in town. See museums, cathedrals, gardens and more, and meet the locals in a huge bustling market. You'll have the history in your ears thanks to your audio guide, while you soak up panoramic views.
Funchal's history goes back over five centuries! The early Portuguese settlers colonized the coast where fennel (funcho) sprang up from the soil in abundance. The food is more elaborate today but you can still find local touches in the many restaurants.
Stay on board for the full tour, or hop off and choose your own adventure! Want to taste the famous local tipple? Don't miss the Madeira Wine Museum. Take a walk in a sheltered garden brimming with flowers, or the woods, which smell of eucalyptus all-year-round.
Take a boat trip too! You won't forget the views coming into Funchal harbor. It's one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, and some say it's as nice as Rio de Janeiro.
Show your smartphone ticket to board the bus. You can start at any stop on the routes, and hop on and off whenever you like.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1) Avenida do Mar
- 2) Portas da Cidade
- 3) Zona Velha e Teleférico (Cable car)
- 4) Mercado dos Lavradores (Farmers' Market)
- 5) Fábrica de Bordados Bordal / Mercado dos Lavradores
- 6) Museu do Vinho da Madeira / Câmara Municipal
- 7) Posto de Turismo da Madeira / Sé / Jardim Municipal
- 8) Casino / Quinta Vigia
- 9) Jardins da Quinta Magnólia
- 10) Miradouro Panorâmico da Baía do Funchal
- 11) Capela e Cemitério de São Martinho
- 12) Miradouro Pico dos Barcelos
- 13) Igreja Matriz de São Martinho / Jardins
- 14) Rotunda do Anjo / Hotel Madeira Regency Palace
- 15) Doca do Cavacas / Promenade
- 16) Centro Comercial Forum
- 17) Hotel Pestana Promenade / Jardins Panorâmicos
- 18) Promenade e Jardins do Lido
- 19) Posto de Turismo da Madeira / Sé/ Jardim Municipal
- 20) Lido
- 21) Hotel Cliff Bay
- 22) Hotel Belmond Reid's Palace
- 23) Avenida do Mar