Tickets for Uffizi Gallery: Priority Entrance
The best collection of Italian Renaissance art
- Skip the (really) lengthy ticket line and gain priority access to Florence's world-renowned Uffizi Gallery
- See an incredible collection of Renaissance highlights, including Lippi’s Madonna and Child with Angels, and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Primavera
- See Raphael’s stunningly realistic Portrait of Pope Leo X, in which the well-fed Medici man sits with two cousins - one of whom was to become Pope Clement VII
A trip to Florence's renowned Uffizi Gallery is a journey through the history of the Italian Renaissance. With art by Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt, and Titian - you're going to find artistic genius around every corner. Show your digital ticket at Entrance Gate 3, and then enter the Uffizi through the priority entrance for 'People with Reservations'.
With your Priority Entrance you will take a chronological trip through the Renaissance, beginning with the artists like Cimabue and Giotto (who led the charge), through Renaissance exemplars like da Vinci and Raphael, and moving towards Late Renaissance and Baroque with masterpieces by Michelangelo, Caravaggio and more.
As you go deeper into the Uffizi, you'll begin to notice a sea change in the art; from the rather masculine Madonna of Giotto to Filippo Lippi's more delicate version. Lippi's presence isn't just felt on the walls - he taught Botticelli – whose Birth of Venus and Primavera are among the highlights.
Other high points include Leonardo da Vinci’s incomplete but riveting Adoration of the Magi; Michelangelo’s muscular Doni Tondo (the Florentines loved circular paintings); and Raphael’s incredibly intimate portrait of two Medici men: Pope Leo X and his cousin, the future Pope Clement VII.
Because it's a powerful storehouse of Renaissance masterpieces, tickets for the Uffizi go quickly. Fortunately, we've got tickets that can not only get you in - they get you in through the priority entrance. Get right into the Renaissance.
28 Mar - 30 July 2017
The temporary exhibition Il cosmo magico di Leonardo da Vinci: l’Adorazione dei Magi restaurata is an opportunity to see da Vinci’s recently restored Adoration of the Magi.
Also on is Facciamo presto! Marche 2016-2017: tesori salvati, tesori da salvare, dedicated to priceless art and artifacts in the earthquake-prone Marche region.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at entrance Gate 3
- Make your way to Gate 1 at the Uffizi with your paper ticket to get straight in (look for the 'People with Reservation' sign)
- Bus: C2 to Corso Cerchi
- Train: Any train to Santa Maria Novella
- Tue - Sun: 08:15 - 18:50, last admission at 16:45
- Admission is free every first Sunday of the month