- Venture out of Lisbon for the day on a guided trip to Fátima, Óbidos and Nazaré – return transport included
- Visit the Sanctuary of Fátima and Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, plus enjoy a short stop at the Gothic Batalha Monastery
- Meander along Portugal's glorious Atlantic coastline, and make a final stop at the quaint village of Óbidos
Experience authentic Portugal beyond the warmth and charm of Lisbon on this guided roundtrip.
Visit the impressive Sanctuary of Fatima, gawp at the 14th-century Batalha Monastery, and gaze out at the Atlantic Ocean from high upon the cliffs in Nazaré.
Having stopped for lunch, your guide will point out photo opportunities and stunning vistas as you drive along the coast to Óbidos. Take in the cobbled walkways and colorful houses of this romantic village, before heading back to the capital.
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the bus at the starting point, in front of Hard Rock Café at Restauradores Square
- The tour starts at 09:00, please arrive 20 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Free time in Fátima to visit the Sanctuary
- Stop by the Capelinha das Aparições
- Visit to Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Visit to Batalha Monastery
- Stop for pictures at the top of the Nazaré cliffs with stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean
- Stop for lunch at the fishing town of Nazaré, with a great variety of regional restaurants (not included)
- Drive along the Atlantic coast with stops at some look-out places for pictures
- Stop at the village of Óbidos
You've probably seen them on a viral Internet video, but you would be forgiven for forgetting that some of the biggest waves on Earth break at Nazaré. Riding one of these Portuguese behemoths earned Brazilian Rodrigo Koxa a world record in 2017.