Tickets for The Ghost Bus Tour Edinburgh
A journey through Edinburgh's chilling history
- Explore the macabre history of Edinburgh and see the sights of grizzly murders and torture
- See famous sights like Edinburgh Castle, The New Town, Grassmarket, Greyfriar’s Kirk, The Old Town, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile
- Learn from the charismatic conductor as he recounts his spooky stories on an ex-funeral bus!
Edinburgh has many intriguing spirits, but for once we're not talking about Scotch. Experience the other - more spectral - kind on this spooky evening tour. Sit back as your conductor whisks you through Edinburgh's most brutal bits of history on an ex-funeral bus! You'll hear about murders, witch hunts, torture, and hauntings. Prepare to be scared!
Board your Edinburgh Ghost Bus from Waverley Bridge, (next to Princes St Gardens), for more than an hour of gruesome fun in the Scottish capital. From Edinburgh Castle to The New Town, Grassmarket, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile, you'll see the haunted hotspots that make people's blood run cold.
Your vehicle for the trip is a macabre ex-funeral bus, your creepy conductor will spin true-ish tales of terror, tortures, and hauntings. Expect plenty of gallows humor.
You'll soon understand why there are so many restless spirits in old Edinburgh! And after this Ghost Bus Tour you may just need a dram of Scotch in order to settle your own restless spirit.
The Ghost Bus departs from Waverley Bridge, next to Princes St Gardens and opposite the Princes Mall exit of Waverley station.
Show your smartphone ticket when getting on.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: Any train to Waverley Bridge
- Bus: Any bus to Princes Street or Waverley Bridge
It went through all the scary history but was very entertaining