Tickets for The Edinburgh Dungeon
Live actors, spooky sets and stories, and thrilling rides for the whole family
- Experience a darker side of Scottish history in a fun and sometimes scary interactive experience in Edinburgh city center
- Join a guide for chills and thrills through wicked storytelling
- Hop on two amazing underground rides and tour sets packed with spooky fun
Done with the castle? Bored of the bagpipes? Get underground at the Edinburgh Dungeon and see a different side to the Scottish capital. Uncover Edinburgh's gruesome past with 11 shows, state of the art special effects and two amazing underground rides in a 360-degree experience!
It's not all haggis and shortbread, there's a darker side to Scotland - and you're about to walk right through it at the Edinburgh Dungeon.
With a cast of talented actors bringing the past to life, you'll laugh out loud at some of the tales these guys have to tell (when you're not freaking out at how real it feels!)
Get inside the Witch Pricker’s interrogation chamber, dodge the cannibalistic Bean Family and see what life was like in the 1600s with The Foul Clenger (or plague cleaner).
Are you ready to scream for Scotland?
- Access to the Edinburgh Dungeon and all its areas
Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Edinburgh Dungeon is located right next to Waverley Station.
Opening Hours 2017
- 20-27 August: Sun-Fri 10:00-17:00, Sat 10:00-18:00
- 28 August - 26 October: Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00, Sat 10:00-18:00, Sun 10:00-16:00
- 27 October 10:00-19:00
- 28 October 10:00-21:00
- 29 October 10:00-16:00
- 30 October 10:00-17:00
- 31 October 10:00-21:00
- 1-2 November 11:00-16:00
- 3 November 11:00-17:00
- 4 November - 23 December: Mon-Fri 11:00-16:00, Sat 10:00-17:00, Sun 10:00-16:00
- 24 December 11:00-15:00
- 26 December 11:00-16:00
- 27-29 December 11:00-17:00
- 30 December 10:00-17:00
- 31 December 10:00-16:00