- Get fast track entry to Stirling Castle and learn the history from your local guide
- See the Balmaha Village and take in amazing views of Ben Lomond, visit Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- See The Kelpies - the largest horse sculptures in the world
Jump headfirst into the bonnie beauty of Scotland with this jam-packed tour, starting in Edinburgh and then exploring Loch Lomond, the Trossachs National Park, Stirling Castle, and more. See the Kelpies - the world's biggest equine sculptures - and marvel at majestic natural and man-made wonders!
Leave Edinburgh with your group and head west to the ‘Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond,’ stopping at the village of Balmaha for some pretty panoramas of Ben Lomond.
Then it's off into nature on a woodland walk and more great views before traveling on to Stirling, where you'll get fast track access to Stirling Castle. Here you'll learn about the crowning of Mary Queen of Scots, as well as some of the more unfortunate events that took place within its ancient walls.
Go for a walk and maybe pick up some haggis and whisky in Stirling, one of Scotland's most significant historical towns. Then, witness the horse-powered magnificence of the Kelpies - the largest equine sculptures in the world - before returning to Edinburgh.
- Fast-track entry to Stirling Castle
- Visit of Balmaha Village with views of Ben Lomond
- Visit of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- Visit of The Kelpies steel sculptures
- Local Scottish Guide
- Souvenir Map
- Audio Guide
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone voucher at the departure point on 60 High Street (The Royal Mile) at least 15 minutes before departure. Departure is at 08:45.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
Waverley Station is a short walk away.