- Join a Scottish guide for the city's creepiest tour - it's so scary, it's for adults only
- Start above ground and learn of hangings, hauntings and more in Edinburgh's wynds and closes
- Enter the Blair Street Underground Vaults by torchlight and get creeped out by the horrible stuff that happened down here
This tour is so creepy, it's for adults only! Learn about the ghosts and ghouls of Edinburgh's gripping past with this underground adventure. Expect torture, murder, treason, hauntings and more on the scariest walking tour in Scotland!
Join a fact-and-myth filled Scottish guide for the lowdown on the city's dark, dodgy and just plain horrible history.
You'll start at street level for an after-dark exploration into some of Edinburgh's most unsavory happenings. Walk around the windy wynds and closes of the Old Town, learn about bloody plots, treason and torture, and try not to look as terrified as you feel.
Diving deeper into the darkness, head down to the Blair Street Underground Vaults by torchlight! Your goosebumps will take on new life as you learn about the murders and hangings that happened right here in the vaults.
It might not be your imagination running wild - it might have just turned colder in here!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, at Mercat Cross
- Your guide will be wearing an orange name badge and a black cloak
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot, the group won't wait for latecomers!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 23, 27, 41 or 42 to George IV Bridge or lines 3, 3a, 5, 7, 8, 14, 29, 30, 31, 33, 35, 37, 47, x47 or 49 to North Bridge